Balanced Body Course Schedule
|Course||Hrs||Dates||Registration Deadline||Course Fee (SGD)||Package Fee / Discounts (SGD).||Manual(SGD)||ABC: Anatomy Basics and the Core||12||Feb 27, 28||Feb 10||$500||NA||Incl.|
|Mat 1 & 2||32||Mar 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19||Feb 20||$700 for Mat 1, $700 for Mat 2||$1430 for both Mat 1 & 2 (save $100)||Incl. ($65 per manual)|
|MOTR||16||Apr 1, 2, 3||Mar 4||$840||NA||Incl. ($65 per manual)|
|Anatomy in 3 Dimensions||16||Apr 8, 9, 10||Mar 11||$750||NA||Incl. ($65 per manual)|
|Bodhi||16||Apr 15, 16, 17||Mar 18||$840||NA||Incl. ($65 per manual)|
|Reformer 1 & 2||34||May 1, 2, 5, 6, 7||Apr 1||$850 for Ref 1, $800 for Ref 2||$1680 for both Ref 1 & 2 (save $100)||Incl. ($65 per manual)|
|ABC: Anatomy Basics and the Core||12||Jun 11, 12||May 13||$500||NA||Incl.|
|Band Workshop||4||Jun 18||May 20||$275||NA||Incl.|
|Fascial Fitness with Daniela Mienl||24||Mar 3, 4, 5, 6||Feb 10||$1600||NA||Incl.|
|Movement & Therapy Masterclass with Robin Kerr||16||Apr 21 & 22||Feb 26||$800||Early Bird $700 Register by Feb 19||Incl.|
First-time TMA students, Register your profile online here
- The Balanced Body module sequence can be entered at either Mat 1 or Reformer 1. Interested students should have an established Pilates practice, a minimum of 10-20 sessions/classes in the modality being taught, and at least basic understanding of movement principles and anatomy.
- There is no pre-requisite for entry to ABC: Anatomy Basics or to Anatomy in 3D (a preparation list will be given to students prior to the course). Please note, the ABC does not fulfill Balanced Body anatomy requirements towards Reformer/Comprehensive level Teacher Certification – for this, students may also select the 16 hour Anatomy in 3D course.
- Entry to Reformer 3 requires the physical ability to perform exercises at the Reformer 3 level. Students are advised to consult with TMA educators before making package payment.
- The Core Align® teacher training is strongly recommended for individuals with a good background in movement instruction or physical rehabilitation, such as accredited Pilates instructors, personal trainers, physical therapists, occupational therapists, etc. Core Align 1 is a prerequisite to further work on the Core Align, but Core Align 2 and Core Align 3 do not need to be taken in sequence and can be done separately of each other.
- Weekend courses generally run: Friday 5-9pm, Saturday 3-7pm, Sunday 10am-6pm. Schedules may be shifted according to the needs of the trainer and the group attending the course. Courses are held at our Robertson Walk or East Gate locations. ALL Core Align courses are held at our Robertson Walk location.
- Students are expected to arrive on time and to complete the number of hours of the course. Participants are not allowed to miss more than of 4 hours of course work in order to fully complete a module. The missing hours need to be made up privately at a rate of S$135 per hour on top of the original course fees.
- Students are expected to participate in both theory and movement aspects of the training. In Teacher Training courses, students should expect to complete homework outside of the training hours as well as a take-home exam.
Course Fees & Benefits
- Manual fees are indicated in the chart above, and are required for course participation. DVDs are optional and are available at additional cost.
- Package prices / discounts only apply with full payment. If the student intends to complete the course sequence in the second half of the year, please enrol with single course fee payment and the package discount will apply at the later course.
- TMA offers a comprehensive Mentoring Program. Course students are immediately entitled to access, for 12 months following their last course, to the 3 branches of the studio for self-practice, observation and practice teaching at varying package prices and according to space availability, according to the terms of the Mentoring Program.
- Anatomy students intending on participating in developing further are entitled to 6 months of TMA Mentoring status.
- Successful completion of each course will result in a certificate of completion, which will be sent from Balanced Body to TMA for self-collection by the participant. International students can have their certificates mailed to them. Full Teacher's Certification will require additional practice hours and a final examination (not included in prices above).
To register for any of our courses, simply download the forms below, fill them in, save, and email them back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you happen to be in any of our studios, you may approach our friendly customer service personnel for a copy of these forms.
TMA Registration Form or fill it out online
2015 TMA BB Course Enrolment SUBMIT FORM
Unavailable on our Course Dates?
Do not fret! Should you be unavailable during any of course dates, simply drop us an email at email@example.com to let us know of your interest. Should there be enough participants interested in a course, we will contact you with our newly proposed course dates.